Hi, I have a cell phone account with you guys, and I lost my phone. I was wondering if you could turn the GPS on for me. Name’s Wedge Antilles, social is 2474. Thank you.
i think i want to see a cartoon about these guys
Omg.. The way the cat slows down to allow the bun to catch up, probably because it knows how much the bun likes to stop and look at stuff
has anyone noticed THAT THE BUNNY IS TRYING TO WALK LIKE THE CAT.
"Walking is so tedious, how do you do it?"
"Leaping about is undignified and exhausting. It’s beneath me."
"Unless you’re chasing the red dot."
"I KEEP MY HOME LIFE AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE SEPARATE."
This made my day
The look on Dean’s face and the way he says Sammy always kills me.
You have taken other names, but you wore them as lightly as you might wear a gown. Under them was always Arya.
Dean&Castiel | Every You, Every Me | All alone in space and time / There’s nothing here but what’s here’s mine.
Tagged by the-night-falcon (thanks, laura!! this is awesome)
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them! If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
I scored as ISFJ
- Nina Sayers from Black Swan
- Steve Rogers from Captain America
- Emily Prentiss from Criminal Minds
- Tobias Eaton from Divergent
- Rory Williams from Doctor Who
- Marlin from Finding Nemo
- Emma from Glee
- Ophelia from Hamlet
- Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter
- Paulie Bleeker from Juno
- Meg March from Little Women (I knew it!)
- Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Pam from The Office
- Jiminy Cricket from Pinocchio (which is a huge compliment)
- Emily from PLL (also not a surprise)
- Ned the Pie-Maker from Pushing Daisies
- Watson from Sherlock
- Ned Stark from GoT
- Queen Amidala from Star Wars
- C-3PO from Star Wars
- Chewbacca from Star Wars
- Luigi from Super Mario Bros.
- Allison Argent from Teen Wolf
I’m tagging everyone who sees this! <3
911? Yes I’d like to report an overdose of adorable…